As of Right now it is 2013 and Googe Sniper 2.0 was released in early 2011. So one of the biggest questions you should be asking yourself is, “Does google sniper 2.0 still work?”. After Google introduced Panda and Penguin to the search engines, things started to become a lot more difficult for those trying to rank their “sniper sites”. But then again I beleive it should still work because George Brown is constantly updating the members area with new videos showing you new backlinking methods and how to take advantage of these Google algorithm updates. With that said allow me to present you with my FULL Google Sniper 2.0 Review 🙂 I will let you know if it is a scam, if it works, and if it is worth the investment.
UPDATE REVIEW VIDEO BELOW:
Note: This is a Google Sniper 2 Review If you want to check out the Official Google Sniper 2.0 site Click Here.
What is Google Sniper 2.0 about? What will I learn?
Back when Google Sniper 2.0 first was released, they had a differenet sales video. In my opinion it explained what the course is about a lot better than todays updated sales video. Google Sniper 2.0 contains 6 killer modules. Those are the Getting started tab, the Google Sniper 2.0 tab, the Further training tab, The Empire Module tab, the rolodex tab, and the Sniper X tab. Following the methods in these sections is the blueprint that can take you from zero to six figurers.
So let me break down the modules for you. The Getting started tab just contains a welcome video from George Brown and other things about Gsniper 2. The Google Sniper 2.0 tab is where all fof the main basic training is located at. The further training contains more advanced marketing methods that can help you increase your sniper site profits. The rolodex tab is just a resources tab. And finally, the sniper x tab is the tab where George Brown uploads all of the new methods and live webinars.
Watch the video below to find out about what you will learn inside of George Browns Google Sniper 🙂
Google Sniper 2.0 review Pros and Cons –
- Google Sniper 2 contains a step by step tutorial video for every single step in the proccess of making your first money making “sniper site”
- George Browns holds live webinars every month to help rank your sniper site if you need help
- The members area also contains a 104 page super detailed ebook for those of you who prefer to read instead of watching the tutorial videos
- There have been many courses teaching you how to rank high in the search engines. After all of these search engine updates, the only two courses that still work are Google Sniper 2.0 and Bring The Fresh.
- George Brown sometimes rants a lot in his tutorial videos which make them a lot longer. He should’ve just went straight to the point.
- Sometimes they will take weeks to upload the webinar replay so this will make you feel forced to attend the next live webinear. Even though you learn more advanced methods in them, not everyone has time for that.
- Other than that, this course is pretty solid. I recommend it.
Google Sniper 2.0 review Conclusion –
So is Google Sniper 2.0 a scam? Is it worth the investment and does it still work? My answer to all of those questions is Yes. If you are a newbie are an intermediate internet marketer I highly recommend you invest in this course as you will learn lots of lucrative methods to make money online. Oh and you are also backed by the infamous 60 day money back guarantee so if you for some reason you find this course to difficult for you or it does not work, you can get a FULL refund.