Have you ever heard of these “work from home jobs” on TV? Have you every taken your time to find out what exactly do they mean? Let me break it down for you, working from home is basically having an internet marketing based business operating in your home. After knowing this, many people start wondering if internet marketing is as easy how it looks. To make it short internet marketing is easy, however if you do not follow the right directions you will NOT succeed AT ALL.
1. What is Internet Marketing?
Before getting into detail, you need to know that marketing means the action or business of promoting and selling products or services. You will do the same but online, that is called Internet Marketing. There are many forms of internet marketing though. The forms of Internet Marketing are are PPC (pay per click advertising), PPV (pay per view advertising)Email marketing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Social media marketing, media buying and video marketing. Now these are all simple forms of internet marketing, however ignoring these methods will more than guarantee your failure online. These marketing methods can be applied to promoting a product or service of your choice. You usually would use all of these methods of you are selling your own product or if you are an affiliate for someone else’s product.
2. Why is Internet Marketing so Popular?
Now that you know how internet marketing works, you might be wondering why is it so popular? Like I said earlier, I have seen so many people making a living from there successful work from home job. So many people have made money with internet marketing, that it has even been discussed on TV. So why is it so popular? To get the point across, I will pull up some mind blowing statistics about internet marketing.
- By 2016, more than half of the dollars spent in US retail will be influenced by the web.
- Internet Marketing has produced the youngest millionaires in history.
- 88% of adults in the US have a cell phone, 57% have a laptop, 19% own an e-reader, and 19% have a tablet.
- It does not require years of work for passive income
- It has been the fastest growing industry in the world.
- The income generated from it surpasses that of any other industry.
3. Why do most people fail when it comes to internet marketing?
Most people think internet marketing is like a get rich quick trick. If that is what you think, then you might as well go back to work to your normal 9-5 job. If you want to make money as an online marketer, it will take lots of patience and effort. Remember this, nobody becomes a millionaire over night. Since most people think they can make money fast with this, they will eventually quit trying to make money before they even see results. Another reason why most people fail is because they are too scared to invest in necessary internet marketing tools and courses. Trust me, your not going to wake up one morning knowing everything about internet marketing, you have to learn it from some place.
What do I recommend you do to make money with internet marketing?
- Start making money with affiliate marketing: Get started as an affiliate marketer at clickbank.
- Be consistent with all of the methods you learn, never give up halfway down the road.
- Take at least 2-3 hours out of your day to concentrate on completing your goals
- Try your best to skip most of the long learning curve process by learning real methods from advanced marketers Like George Brown. Try out the Google sniper 2.0 course ( may take 2-3 months to see results, but it definitively pays off!) Its better to learn from others mistakes instead of trying to succeed by yourself which can take years just to see a little bit of cash (years of trial and error)