Why is email marketing so important?
If you are not using email marketing for you online business, then you have no idea how much money you are loosing. Just think about, what is the best way to keep your readers updated with new blog post and methods? The answer to that question is email marketing. Don’t ever forget that real business are built upon repeat customers. What good is a business if your customers only come once and they never come again. You would obviously eventually go out of business. Just imagine apple if they had no repeat customers? That wont happen because they are into email marketing. Here are some quick statistics to show you the power
- In 2011, the typical corporate email user sent and received about 105 email messages per day!
- An estimated 3.146 billion email accounts existed worldwide at the end of 2011.
- IBM’s 2011 Email Deliverability benchmarks suggest that an average of 83% of all emails arrive in the recipient’s inbox.
- Checking email is the most popular activity for tablet users to engage in while watching TV.
- According Nielsen, 50% of consumers trust information in the emails they sign up for.
- According to one BtoB Magazine survey, 59% of B2B marketers say email is the most effective channel in generating revenue.
- In January 2011, three of the largest Internet-based email providers, Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail and Gmail, together accounted for over 1 billion users.
If Email Marketing is so powerful, How can you get started?
Its not complicated to start out with email marketing, in fact it is very simple. If you have a website, add a lightbox to your website to capture the emails of all of you users. If you don’t know how to do that don’t worry there will be a post coming soon showing you how to set it all up. If you don’t have a website, just build a squeeze page offering something for free like an eBook or training via email. You will then have to learn how to build a relationship with your list. Then put your list through a sales funnel, and watch the money stack up into your account. So to sum it all up here are the steps you need to do.
- Sign up for an Aweber (autoresponder service) account for $1
- Create a set of follow up messages for your customers
- Add a web form to your website, or create a squeeze page
- build a relationship with your list
- Monetize your list
What are my Recommended Email marketing courses for you?
Right now the course that I think is most effective for begginers with no knowledge on this, and for advanced users is DotComSecrets X. DotComSecrets X offers you a done for you squeeze page, they show you how to set up your autoresponder, and the best of all they show you how to build a list for free and paid. CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO GET STARTED!